Recipe: Appetizing Easy Gajar Halwa with icing glaze
Easy Gajar Halwa with icing glaze.
You can have Easy Gajar Halwa with icing glaze using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Gajar Halwa with icing glaze
- Prepare of cardamom pods, powdered.
- It’s of grated carrots.
- Prepare of ghee/clarified butter.
- Prepare of cashews (optional).
- Prepare of golden raisins (optional).
- Prepare of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s of cream cheese/heavy cream.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
Easy Gajar Halwa with icing glaze instructions
- Rinse, peel and grate the carrots with a hand held grater or in a food processor..
- Heat ghee in a thick bottomed deep pan and add the grated carrots..
- Saute the carrots till they turn tender and are cooked. Keep on stirring in intervals while sauting the carrots..
- Add the condensed milk, stir very well and add the cardamom powder, cashews and raisins (if you'd like to have them)..
- Stir again and simmer the halwa on a low flame stirring often, till the mixture dries up and reduces..
- Check the taste and if required, you can add some sugar..
- Spread in a tray and let cool while preparing icing glaze..
- Add the butter, caster sugar, vanila and cream cheese into a deep bowl and using a mixer crash until a very thick cream. Decorate the halwa..
- Serve warm or refrigerated cut in squares..
No related posts.