Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze
Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze.
You can cook Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze
- Prepare of FOR CREAM PUFF SHELLS.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of unsalted butter ( 1 stick ).
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of FOR THE SALTED CARAMEL CUSTARD.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of egg yolks.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- It’s of whole milk.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- It’s of salted butter.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of flaky sea salt.
- You need of FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- It’s of chopped semi sweet chocolate.
- It’s of heavy whippimg cream.
- You need of vanilla extract.
Salted -Caramel Cream Puffs with Chocolate Ganache Glaze step by step
- MAKE SALTED CARAMEL CUSTARD.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg with the egg yolks, cornstarch, and 1/2 cup of the milk until smooth..
- In a small saucepan heat the remaining 1 1/2 cups milk over low heat just to be warm, keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar and 1/4 cup water. Cook over moderate heat gently swirling pan until sugar dissolves, and mixture is clear. Now cook, undisturbed until it is a golden amber color about 5 minutes. Do not leave it it will burn quickly, so just watch it .Remove saucepan from heat and carefully whisk in butter, it will bubble up, whisk constantly, and slowly drizzle in warm milk until blended, it may look to seperate a little., that is fine. Slowly whisk in the egg mixture and bring to a boil, stir at all times, bring to a boil over medium heat.and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla and and sea salt. Strain the custard through a fine mesh strainer into a heatproof bowl. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the custard and refigerate until completely chilled..
- MAKE CREAM PUFFS.
- Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- In a medium saucepan bring butter, water,salt and sugar to a rolling boil, lower heat to low and add four all at once, stir vigorously until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat and cool at room temperature 5 minutes..
- Beat eggs in, one at a time, beating each in well, beat until glossy..
- Drop by rounded 1/4 cupfulls on baking sheet. Bake about 30 to 35 minutes until puffed and golden and dry looking. Cut a slit in top of each one to allow steam to escape. Cool on racks..
- FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- Add chocolate to hearproof bowl. Meanwhile heat cream to a simmer either on stove top or microwave, Don't boil it, bring just to a simmer and remove from heat, pour over chocolate, add vanilla and stir until smooth. Use to spoon over cream puffs when cooled to room temperature or slighly warm, not when hot..
- TO ASSEMBLE CREAM PUFFS.
- Fill each cream puff by piping or carefully spooning custard into slit you made for steam to escape. If spooning it in cut the slit a little bigger, then press it back after filling. Spoon chocolate glaze over top to over slit and refrigerate. Store chilled..
No related posts.