How to Make Appetizing crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice
crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice. Crispy tilapia fish filet glazed with chilli mango sauce, served with Thai green salad and steamed rice. Rice stir-fried with shrimp, chicken, pineapple, onions, Thai basil, and Thai chilli. Thai-style sweet and spicy pineapple fried rice with scrambled eggs and cashews.
All Reviews for Spicy Thai Basil Chicken (Pad Krapow Gai). I made this to serve as lettuce wraps with some jasmine rice and veggie egg rolls. It was savory, sweet, spicy and delicious. You can cook crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice
- It’s of crispy pork cheeks.
- It’s 5 lb of pig cheeks.
- It’s 3 of stalks lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 of bulb garlic.
- It’s 2 of star anise.
- You need 3 cup of sake.
- You need 5 cup of light chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tsp of korean chile flake.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare of pineapple, orange glaze.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of OJ.
- You need 1 cup of mea poy.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamari.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sambal Olek.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cold water.
- Prepare of thai basil and lemon rice.
- You need 3 cup of jasmine rice.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon aest.
- You need 1/2 cup of thai basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mirin.
So my Thai basil fried rice had to be with shrimp, but you can use any protein you prefer, it will all work! Pound garlic and thai cili together in a mortar Time to make the sauce for Thai basil fried rice! Crispy Tenga are deep-fried crispy pig ears that were first boiled until tender and then deep-fried until it turns crispy. This is generally considered as an appetizer and it is usually consumed with beer.
crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice instructions
- Pig cheeks heat oven to 375 bruise lemon grass place all braising ingredeints into deep baking dish cover with foil and place in oven for 2 hours.
- after two hours remove from oven and place baking dish in the cooler for at least 30 min. (i do this because the meat will be super tender and cooling it will let it keep its shape).
- Glaze combine all ingredeints except corn starch and water. bring to a boil.
- mix starch and water and slowly whisk mix into glaze this will thicken slightly mix well and remove from heat.
- Rice bring water to a boil add lemon zest, rice and salt. mix well cover and simmer for 35 min.
- chiffonade thai basil.
- lay out cooked rice on a half sheet pan or a baking dish. sprinkle mirin and basil over rice and fold it into its self. then press into a even solid layer.
- Plating using a ring mold cut rice out of the pan and place in the center of the plate.
- take two pig cheeks and dust with corn starch. deep fry for 3/5 min..
- remove from fryer and place on top of rice. add a few tablespoons of glave over pork/rice stack and garnish with micro celery or celery leaves and toasted sesame seeds.
In some instances, people like myself eat it with rice and spicy vinegar. My recipe of the day is for crispy tilapia with spicy Thai basil sauce, which has been posted for a few years now, but I am updating the photography. You can easily serve this with something like steamed jasmine rice, or if you have more time, it works with something like pad thai or any other Asian noodles. Pineapple Fried Rice is of Thai origin, though there's iterations of it all around the world. While some recipes use little more than a dash of soy sauce, this is a And here's a nice close up of the pineapple rice so you can see it in all its glory!
No related posts.