Recipe: Perfect Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies
Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies.
You can cook Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies
- You need of vegan butter, softened.
- Prepare of coconut oil, in solid state.
- You need of organic granulated sugar.
- Prepare of plant milk of choice.
- Prepare of vanilla vegan custard powder.
- Prepare of and 1/2 cups all purpose flour.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Glaze.
- You need of powdered / confectioners sugar.
- You need of water/milk (plant based).
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of Food colouring of choice.
Vegan Custard Powder Coffin Shaped Cookies step by step
- With a mixer, cream the butter, oil, sugar and milk until well combined and the mixture turns a pale colour..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and with a spatula or clean hands, mix until a dough forms..
- Lightly flour a work surface and rolling pin and roll out the dough to about 1/2 inch thickness..
- If you have a coffin shaped cookie cutter, use that or with a sharp knife, cut out coffins out of the dough..
- Place the cookies on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and freeze the cookies for 30 minutes..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 25 minutes. Reduce the heat if they are browning too quickly..
- To make the glaze, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Transfer to a piping bag..
- Take the cookies out when done. Let them cool completely..
- When cooled down. Decorate them as wished with the glaze, leave at room temperature to set for about 20 minutes. Use chocolate cake crumbs as soil if desired. Happy Halloween and Baking!.
No related posts.