Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Glazed lemon cake
Glazed lemon cake. I used this glaze on AR's "Lemon Gold Cake" and they were very very good together. A lovely, simple Glazed Lemon Cake – perfect tea time treat. You'll love the bright lemon flavour, that it's so beautifully moist and only requires one bowl and a whisk!
This variation of a classic lemon Bundt cake comes with an extra kick of lemon flavour. Treat your taste buds with a slice of this light and refreshing dessert. This Glazed Lemon Cake is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. You can have Glazed lemon cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Glazed lemon cake
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Prepare of greek yoghurt.
- It’s of lemon zest.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of Glaze.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- You need of lemon juice.
This gorgeous Glazed Lemon Bundt Cake is perfect for summer entertaining. A soft and tender lemon cake drizzled with a simple lemon glaze. Meet my new favourite thing – Lemon Cake ❤️. Filled with lots of lemon flavor, these Glazed Lemon Cakes are sweet and tart and a perfect Spring dessert!
Glazed lemon cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 162 degrees celsius. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder..
- Beat the sugar with the softened butter until fluffy. Add in the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Mix in the vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice..
- Combine the flour mixture and greek yoghurt into the wet ingredients, alternating between the two..
- Line a greased 8×4 inch loaf pan with a baking sheet, or greased aluminum foil. Spoon the batter into the pan and smooth the top..
- Bake at 162 degrees celsius for 55-60 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean..
- If the top of the cake browns before the inside is cooked, cover the top tightly with aluminum foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, checking in between..
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cake to cool for 15 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, and lift it out of the pan using the foil or baking sheet. Place it on a wire rack to cool..
- Make the glaze: Sift half a cup of icing sugar into a bowl, and mix in 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Pour the glaze over the cake while it's still warm..
- Allow the cake to cool completely before slicing..
Drizzling a lemon glaze over a dessert is an easy way to dress it up, adding a bit of freshness Glazes are nice for cakes because they add just a bit of flavor without overwhelming the baked good. Glazed Lemon Pound Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The sunny taste of citrus highlights this buttery pound cake. Brush the lemon-sugar glaze over the warm cake, and you have a. Watch me make these glazed lemon pound cake cookies from start to finish!
No related posts.