Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Red Velvet Bundt Cake #eastercontest
Red Velvet Bundt Cake #eastercontest.
You can cook Red Velvet Bundt Cake #eastercontest using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Bundt Cake #eastercontest
- You need of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Unsweetened, Cocoa Powder.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of vegetable Oil.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Buttermilk.
- You need of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s of Red Food Coloring.
- You need of Plain Hot Coffee, prepared.
- It’s of White Distilled Vinegar.
Red Velvet Bundt Cake #eastercontest step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 F/190C. Generously grease and flour 9-inch bundt cake pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- In another large bowl, combine the sugar and vegetable oil. Whisk to mix.
- Add to the sugar-oil mixture the eggs, buttermilk, vanilla and red food color until combined. Stir in the hot coffee and white vinegar. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients a little at a time, mixing after each addition, until just combined.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared bundt cake pan. Hit the pan gently on a surface to remove any air bubbles and to level the batter.
- Put the red velvet cake batter in the oven and set oven at 375F/190 C.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick/knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Let the red velvet bundt cake cool on a wire rack. Turn it over onto a plate once cooled.
- Generously sprinkle with icing sugar or you can glaze the cake.
- You end up with a moist yet crumbly red velvet cake perfect for Easter.
No related posts.