How to Cook Perfect Easy Glazed Pork Chops
Easy Glazed Pork Chops.
You can have Easy Glazed Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Glazed Pork Chops
- Prepare of bone in chops.
- You need of Salt pepper and badia southern poultry seasoning.
- Prepare of oil for browning chops.
- Prepare of hoisin.
- You need of water.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of pasted garlic.
- It’s of good splashes of toasted sesame oil.
Easy Glazed Pork Chops step by step
- Season chops with salt pepper and badia seasoning. Brown them on med/high just until brown not done. Remove from pan..
- In the skillet add everything but the sesame oil. Whisk it together in the skillet, then add the chops back in. Let chops cook and glaze reduce at least by half..
- Turn chops occasionally. When glaze is reduced and thick it’s done. I drizzle the sesame oil over top at the end..
No related posts.