Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩
Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩. #ChocolateDonuts #HomemadeDoughnutRecipe #ChocolateGlazedDonuts Today's recipe is Chocolate Glazed Donuts. It is a very easy recipe and you can quickly make. Perfect and delicious doughnuts and so easy to make!
The chocolate icing and rainbow sprinkles. Make a chocolate-lover's dream doughnut by pairing this cocoa-rich glaze with chocolate baked doughnuts, or your own favorite doughnut recipe. After glazing, doughnuts can be topped with decorative sugars, sprinkles, chopped nuts, chocolate shavings, or toasted coconut. You can cook Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter unsalted.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 of small egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s of For chocolate glaze.
- It’s of I/2 cup Nutella or any chocolate.
- It’s 5 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
I purchased a doughnut pan a few years back for a recipe-testing project I was working on, but after two or three uses, it got squirreled away in my laundry For me, a good doughnut will always include a matte chocolate glaze and lots and lots of sprinkles. The pairing was a guilty pleasure as a child. Turn off heat, add the powdered sugar, and whisk until smooth. Place the mixture over a bowl of warm water and dip the doughnuts immediately.
Chocolate glazed doughnut 🍩 step by step
- In 1/4 cup warm milk add sugar and yeast, mix properly, cover it and let it rise for 15 minutes, confirm first if your yeast rises properly otherwise it mean that yeast is dead.
- In another bowl add flour, salt, egg, and butter and mix these ingredients well and add yeast mixture add water and knead for some minutes to form a soft dough, grease a bowl and keep your dough in it for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour knead your dough again and then flaten your dough and it with the help of doughnut cutter or with glass for bigger circle and cap for inner hole.
- Keep it on a side and cover then with kitchen towel for 5-10 minutes fry on low to medium high flame.
- For chocolate glaze use the method of double boiling and Nutella let it melt little bit and cocoa powder and cream 1 by 1 spoon done.
- And then allow the doughnut to cool for 5 minutes and then speard the chocolate paste on it.
- And enjoy with tea or coffee.
Ready in an hour, dip our chocolate cake batter doughnuts in a chocolaty glaze for double the chocolate goodness. This baked chocolate-glazed doughnuts recipe is from The Recipe Hacker Confidential cookbook, which is free of gluten, grains, dairy, soy This recipe for Chocolate-Glazed Doughnuts requires that you have an open mind. Forget your idea of what a doughnut is and open up to the possibility that. Gather the doughnut holes and scraps and knead together. When I needed to make a Paleo friendly dessert for my crossfit class, I immediately thought to make these delicious chocolate glazed chocolate What does my newfound CrossFit obsession have to do with doughnuts, you ask?
No related posts.