Recipe: Perfect Honey Glazed Carrots
Honey Glazed Carrots.
You can cook Honey Glazed Carrots using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Glazed Carrots
- It’s 3 quarts of water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 3 of each large carrots- half moon shape, 1/4 inch slice (about 1 pound).
- You need 1 clove of garlic- chopped fine.
- It’s 2 ounces of butter- melted.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley- chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of tarragon.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of honey (based on your level of sweet).
- Prepare to taste of salt and white pepper.
Honey Glazed Carrots instructions
- In salted boiling water blanch the carrots for 4 minutes until tender..
- Drain off the water and rinse with cold water to cool..
- In a Sauté pan add the melted butter over a moderate heat and add the carrots and garlic and sauté for add the remaining ingredients stir for 30 seconds and take off the heat,.
- Adjust sat and pepper as desired.
No related posts.