Recipe: Yummy Mocha Layer Cake with Whipped Mascarpone Cream and a Coffee Glaze Drizzle
Mocha Layer Cake with Whipped Mascarpone Cream and a Coffee Glaze Drizzle. As if this chocolate layer mocha cake wasn't enough, it's made with strong coffee and I knew from the start that the frosting color in the photo couldn't be right for whipped cream and marscapone, but a. With layers of mocha whipped cream and homemade chocolate chip cookies, this summertime icebox cake is bittersweet, creamy, and crunchy all at once. Top with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
OPTIONAL FINISHES If wished, decorate with a dusting of. Mocha Layer Cake – Incredibly moist and fluffy chocolate layer cake infused with coffee, and frosted with a sweet coffee flavoured buttercream! This mocha layer cake is lightly infused with coffee in two delicious ways. You can cook Mocha Layer Cake with Whipped Mascarpone Cream and a Coffee Glaze Drizzle using 25 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mocha Layer Cake with Whipped Mascarpone Cream and a Coffee Glaze Drizzle
- It’s of For Mocha Cake.
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need of hot brewed strong unsweetened coffee.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Mascarpone Cream Filling and Frosting.
- You need of cold heavy cream.
- Prepare of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of For Coffee Glaze.
- Prepare of room temperature brewed unsweetened strong coffee.
- You need of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- It’s of dark and white chocolate, shaved for decorating.
Four teaspoons of coffee dissolved in hot water is added to the cake batter, and. Add mascarpone to chilled cocoa mixture. Using electric mixer, beat on low speed until blended and smooth. A moist and flavorful coffee flavored cake with a rich whipped mocha ganache.
Mocha Layer Cake with Whipped Mascarpone Cream and a Coffee Glaze Drizzle step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325. Spray 4 – 8- inch cake pans well with bakers spray.
- In a bowl whisk together cocoa powder, hot coffee and sour cream until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a third bowl beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in each egg, then beat in vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture alternating with coffee/cocoa mixture and mix just until blended.
- Divide batter between pans and bake 20 to 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes then remove to racks to cool completely.
- Make Marscapone Filling and Frosting.
- Beat cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat mascarpone, sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Fold mascarpone into whipped cream in 3 additions until fully incorporated. If filling seems very soft refrigerate about an hour to firm up for easier filling and frosting..
- Assemble Cake.
- Place one cake layer, bottom facing up on serving plate.
- Add some Mascarpone Cream filling.
- Place second cake layer on first, bottom up.
- Spread with more filling.
- Add third cake layer and spread with some filling.
- Add fourth final cake layer an frost entire cake with remaining frosting. Chill at least 1 hour before adding coffee glaze.
- Make Coffee Glaze.
- In a bowl whisk together coffee and confectioner's sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour coffee glaze directly over top of cake allowing it to flow over sides. Garnish with dark and white chocolate shavings. Refrigerate to set glaze before slicing..
It's the perfect way to have your coffee When you slather whipped mocha ganache between the layers, the cake tastes downright Slowly drizzle the heavy cream mixture into the frosting until it reaches a creamy texture. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine the heavy cream, mascarpone, sugar, coffee liqueur, cocoa powder, espresso powder, and Spread a fifth of the mocha whipped cream evenly over the cookies.. Layer upon layer of chocolate, coffee, and cream makes for one rich, delicious java dessert! Pots Espresso Coffee Coffee Art Iced Coffee Bourbon Cake Chocolate Cream Mini Desserts. espresso pots de creme topped with espresso-flavored whipped cream and drizzled with a sweet coffee sauce. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
No related posts.