Recipe: Yummy Chicken Chop Suey
Chicken Chop Suey.
You can have Chicken Chop Suey using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chop Suey
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame seed.
- You need 1.5 teaspoons of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sherry dry.
- Prepare 8 of wonton wrappers.
- You need 0.25 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of onion , diced.
- It’s 2 of scallion , thinly sliced.
- Prepare , 3 cloves of garlic sliced.
- It’s 4 cups of napa cabbage , cored , thinly sliced.
- It’s 0.75 cups of celery , thinly slice.
- It’s 225 grams of bamboo shoots julienned , drained.
- Prepare 1 pkg of bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1.5 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of black bean sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 of chicken breast , boneless , skinless . sliced.
- You need 4 cups of jasmine rice cooked.
Chicken Chop Suey step by step
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Toast sedans seeds in a dry skillet, stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Set aside..
- Dissolve corn starch in sherry. Set aside..
- Lightly oil a baking sheet and wonton wrappers. Lightly season with salt. Bake until golden and crisp, about 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack..
- Preheat a wok or heavy skillet over high heat. Add a small amount of peanut or canola oil. When the oil shimmers Add chicken. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Add black bean sauce and continue to cook, stirring, until chicken is done. About 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside..
- Add celery, cabbage, garlic, onions, scallions and bamboo shoots to wok. Add more oil as necessary to prevent sticking. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes, or until cabbage wilts..
- Add sugar, 3/4 of the chicken stock, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir fry for another 3 minutes..
- Add bean sprouts, cooked chicken, and starch slurry. Stir fry for 2 minutes. Use remaining stock to thin it out as needed..
- Serve over rice, sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with crushed wonton wrappers..
No related posts.