Recipe: Perfect Cottage Cheese Stuffed Bitter Gourd (Side dish)
Cottage Cheese Stuffed Bitter Gourd (Side dish). #HealthyFood #StuffedBiiterGourd #BitterGourd #EasyDish Stuffed bitter Gourd This is a well known recipe in north of India. It can be eaten with roti, curd. An easy to make paneer or cottage cheese dish from Bengali cuisine.
Serve this no onion garlic side dish… Cottage Cheese and Orange Blossom Brioche Lolibox. Cottage Cheese "Queijadinhas" Receitas Da Felicidade! Zucchini with Salmon, Prawns and Sweet Potato Stuffing Kooking. You can have Cottage Cheese Stuffed Bitter Gourd (Side dish) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cottage Cheese Stuffed Bitter Gourd (Side dish)
- Prepare 6 of bitter gourd (Karela).
- Prepare 1 cup of cottage cheese crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of Tomato chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Mustard oil for shallow frying.
Cottage cheese is a fresh cheese curd product with a mild flavor. It is also known as curds and whey. It is made by draining the cheese. Bitter gourd is a popular vegetable in some Asian countries, where the health benefits of the plant are well-known—particularly, its ability to lower blood # There will be no Bitter Taste In this Deep fried stuffed bitter gourd. if you enjoy this or find it good for health, please vote for this instructable in the.
Cottage Cheese Stuffed Bitter Gourd (Side dish) instructions
- First wash the bitter gourd (karela) and dry with kitchen towel, then slit and sprinkle turmeric powder and salt and red chilli powder keep aside for 15 minutes..
- Shallow fry the bitter gourd (karela) on medium heat. Drain on the kitchen tissue..
- Take a nonstick pan add 1 tsp oil add cumin & fennel seeds fry few second add onion saute for a minute add tomato and peas stir well..
- Now add all the spices, salt and crumbled cheese stir well cook for 5-6 minutes heat off..
- Fill the stuffing in the bitter gourd with the spoon..
- And serve as a side dish..
Bitter Gourd (Karela) Salan – Bitter Gourd is very nutritional vegetable, try this dish which requires little cooking and is wonderful to serve.. Cheese Stuffed Bitter Gourd – A cheesy yet quick and easy appetizer that is to be served before a main meal.. Cottage cheese is created when you add acid (rennet, lemon juice, vinegar or citric acid) to milk (usually skim milk and cream). It's usually sold in either small- or large-curd form; for beginners I suggest sticking to the small curd. Stuffed Bitter Gourd – pan fried bitter gourd is stuffed with dalia, coconut and red chilly powder, Andhra special recipe.
No related posts.