Recipe: Perfect Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage
Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage.
You can cook Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage
- You need 1/4 head of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 200 grams of Shrimp.
- You need 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork meat (pork loin, offcuts).
- You need 1 piece of Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 200 ml of ◎Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of □Katakuriko.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of □Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Ingredients to sauté together in order:.
- You need 2/3 of ※Carrot.
- It’s 4 of pieces ※Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 5 grams of ※Dried wood ear mushrooms.
- Prepare 8 of eggs ※Quail eggs (boiled is OK).
Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage instructions
- Divide the Chinese cabbage into stems and leaves as shown in the photo, and cut into small pieces (slice the stems)..
- Remove the shells and veins from the shrimp. Finely chop the ginger. Mix ◎ and □ respectively..
- Add vegetable oil and ginger to a wok, heat over low heat until aromatic, add the Chinese cabbage stems, shrimp, and pork meat, and sauté over strong medium heat..
- Once the shrimp and meat have changed color, add the Chinese cabbage leaves and saute, and sprinkle sake. Add salt and salt/pepper mix, and sauté together..
- Add the thoroughly mixed □ ingredients, to make a thick sauce. At the end, pour in sesame oil and turn off the heat. You're done!.
- Rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms in water, and remove the stems. Boil the quail eggs and remove the shells. Cut the carrots and shiitake mushrooms into approximate sizes..
- Sauté the carrots in Step 3 but save the wood ear mushrooms, quail eggs, and shiitake mushrooms in Step 4..
No related posts.