How to Cook Tasty Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon
Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon. Garnish with sesame seeds before serving. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Tabasco Honey Glaze can be served as a Thanksgiving side or with any fall meal. The sweet and sour glaze is perfect with the brussels sprouts.
Lay the brussels sprouts cut side down on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the bacon around the sprouts. Great recipe for Honey bacon Brussel sprouts. You can cook Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon
- It’s of or bunch of Brussels sprouts.
- Prepare of bacon.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of tsps of cinnamon.
For my birthday, my husband took me to a fancy restaurant where they had the most enjoyable honey bacon Brussels sprouts and I fell in love with them. So naturally I had to make them at home. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Add honey and Sriracha sauce and stir to combine.
Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon step by step
- Boil or steam Brussels sprouts for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook bacon til crispy. Drain.
- Remove grease but don't wash pan. Use to saute Brussels sprout and add the crispy bacon on low heat.
- Remove from heat and in separate small pot, melt butter with honey and cinnamon.
- Pour over Brussels sprout and bacon. Mix well. Add salt to tast.
Add Brussels sprouts and toss to combine. Line the same baking sheet used to cook the bacon with a new piece of foil. Spread Brussels sprouts in a single layer on the baking sheet and pour glaze over the Brussels sprouts. Add vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and whisk to combine. Toss brussels sprouts and oil in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper.
No related posts.