Easiest Way to Make Perfect Sweet & Savory Maple Glazed Ham Steaks
Sweet & Savory Maple Glazed Ham Steaks. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. New Sweet tracks featuring Steve Priest COMING SOON!
Join the movement where artists give back to fans. #thatssweet. New York, USA. Перевод слова sweet, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Изучайте релизы The Sweet на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от The Sweet на маркетплейсе Discogs. From Middle English sweete, swete, from Old English swēte ("sweet"), from Proto-West Germanic *swōtī, from Proto-Germanic *swōtuz ("sweet"), from Proto-Indo-European *swéh₂dus ("sweet"). You can have Sweet & Savory Maple Glazed Ham Steaks using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Savory Maple Glazed Ham Steaks
- You need of ham steaks (maple or brown sugar flavor are extra yummy).
- Prepare of packed brown sugar.
- It’s of pure maple syrup (NOT pancake syrup!) grade B if available.
- It’s of yellow mustard.
- You need of spicy brown mustard.
- You need of white vinegar.
- It’s of apple juice.
- Prepare of each cinnamon and ginger, optional.
- You need of butter, for skillet.
Cognate and synonymous with Scots sweit, North Frisian sweete, West Frisian swiet.
Sweet & Savory Maple Glazed Ham Steaks step by step
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients except ham and butter. Whisk well to combine. Pour into saucepan and warm over medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens to a syrupy texture; about 10 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit..
- Score edges of ham steaks about every 2 inches to prevent curling. Warm butter in skillet over medium heat, add ham steaks and fry about 2 1/2-3 minutes. You may need to cook steaks individually if they don't fit..
- Flip over and spoon maple glaze onto steaks evenly. Fry for another 3 minutes or so, to desired doneness. Serve with mashed potatoes (see my recipe) and remaining maple glaze, if desired..
- Note* the maple glaze keeps nicely in the fridge for a long time. If it hardens or gets grainy just microwave it for 20 seconds at a time until it reaches the proper consistency, but WATCH CLOSELY!!! I have had it boil over and it makes a HUGE mess! Enjoy!.
No related posts.