Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork
Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork. Vanilla Fig Balsamic is the bomb! I have pinned recipes to use this in place of regular balsamic vinegar~yum! Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork! "So easy, so delicious.
Fig butter and balsamic create a tangy glaze for the otherwise simple pork tenderloin. Pork tenderloin remains one of the quickest and easiest recipes To make the fig butter, soak the figs in orange juice first, and then boil them with the addition of a little balsamic. Place this mixture into a food processor. You can have Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork
- It’s 4 of pork chops (or chicken).
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vanilla fig balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh thyme, chopped.
- You need 1 of rosemary, chopped.
- It’s 1 of orange zest.
- You need 1 small of sliced onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
This balsamic pork tenderloin supper includes everything you need for a filling, healthy meal. Victoria Paikin pleased to present this video about this easy Pork Chops In Balsamic Vinegar Glaze for a wonderfuland blend of flavors. This elegant main dish of fig-and-balsamic-glazed quail is a perfect entrée for dinner parties. Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin.
Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork step by step
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. Salt and pepper both sides of meat, add to skillet, cook to golden brown, set aside on a platter and cover with foil..
- Add remaining oil and 1 tablespoon of butter to skillet. Add onion, garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Saute for about 6 minutes..
- Add chicken stock, vinegar, honey, and orange zest. Cook until the sauce has reduced by half. Turn off heat, add last remaining tablespoon of butter, shake until melted, add meat to pan and coat to glaze. Serve with a spoonfull or two of sauce and onions over top. Pair with some wild brown rice and asparagus for an extra healthy and tasty meal..
I made this for Christmas Eve dinner and it was scrumptious! The glazed just complimented the pork loin. Add the glaze to the slow cooker one hour before pork is done and wallah! These balsamic glazed pork tenderloins take just minutes to prepare. The balsamic vinegar reduction and some fresh or dried rosemary give these tenderloins Use a good quality balsamic vinegar in this recipe.
No related posts.