Recipe: Yummy Glazed Apple Cookies
Glazed Apple Cookies.
You can cook Glazed Apple Cookies using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Glazed Apple Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of shortening.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of finely chopped or grated raw apple. ( I like grated granny smith apple).
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 of for the glaze.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
Glazed Apple Cookies instructions
- Blend the first 12 ingredients together until fluffy.
- Scoop a tablespoon full on to a parchment paper covered baking sheet for each cookie.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 min.
- For the glaze melt the butter and mix with the milk and powdered sugar and stir or blend until smooth..
- Let the cookies cool then drizzle the glaze on them. Then let them set for awhile..
No related posts.