Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Shay's PeachBean Glaze! Yummy!
Shay's PeachBean Glaze! Yummy!. In this video I show you the recipe for how to make the mirror glaze. Baked Ham With Honey-apricot Glaze, Ham With Honey, Fennel, And Mustard Glaze, Dry-rubbed Roasted Turkey With Honey Rosemary Glaze. Cinnamon Buns with a Sticky, Yummy, Unforgettable Glaze that makes you Glad You're Alive, GlazeLisa G Cooks.
I really like this lip glaze. It's not like the lip oils I already know, IE an oily mess. These Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs come out so juicy and delicious in the air fryer! You can have Shay's PeachBean Glaze! Yummy! using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shay's PeachBean Glaze! Yummy!
- You need 2 of Juicy Peaches.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Snap Beans, diced (not peas).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Agava Necter.
- You need 1/2 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Milk.
Perfect with brown rice and steamed veggies on the side. Spicy Honey Glazed Ham – complete your holiday dinner with this amazing glazed ham recipe in a sweet and sticky honey sauce. It's so easy to make and crazy delicious! This is a sauce I will continue to use.
Shay's PeachBean Glaze! Yummy! step by step
- Start off with the peaches and snap beans. Wash the fruit & vegetables under cold water. Dice up peaches into little cubes & put in a bowl and set aside. Then same with the beans. Snap off both ends of bean. Then snap the whole bean into about 4-5 pieces. Put in bowl with peaches. Do the same for all of the beans..
- Now, put bowl of mixture into a processor. Process the whole mixture til it is smooth and runny. (May take a few go rounds. I only needed a little over half of my mixture ).
- Put the finished mixture into separate bowl again. Either hand whisk in the Agava Necter or a handmixer will work fine in lowest speed. Same with Condensed Sweetened Milk..
- Then taste test your glaze and put in the fridge for at least an hour. (I did 2 hrs).
- Take it out, brush it onto cupcakes or cookies or ANYTHING SWEET! Put the rest in a container & put in fridge. Makes well over 50 brushes worth of glaze. About 2 cups total of glaze. (I haven't tried yet but it would probably be great on pork chops!).
Meanwhile, whisk your miso paste, sake, mirin and sugar together in a small bowl until you achieve a smooth consistency. Thinly sliced eggplant seared till golden brown, coated with sweet soy sauce and served over a warm bowl of rice. So incredibly delicious, this Soy-Glazed Eggplant Donburi is a Japanese vegan rice bowl that deserves a spot at your weeknight table! It always amazes me how the simplest of recipes can have such an incredible depth of flavour. We are eating this thin and long eggplants all summer.
No related posts.